Experience Bengali culinary bliss with our easy Doi Potol recipe. Purti Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil adds a unique twist, blending creamy yogurt and aromatic spices. Quick, delightful, and authentically flavorful – a celebration of simplicity and sophistication on your plate!
– Begin by washing and peeling the pointed gourds. Cut them lengthwise, ensuring to remove the seeds for a smoother texture.
– In a mixing bowl, whisk the yogurt until it attains a smooth consistency. Add in the turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, sugar, and salt. Combine the ingredients well to form a flavorful masala mix.
– Heat Purti Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil in a pan over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the pointed gourds and sauté them until they develop a golden brown color, infusing them with the unique taste of mustard oil.
– Lower the heat and gently introduce the yogurt masala mix to the pan. Stir carefully to ensure that the pointed gourds are evenly coated with the aromatic masala.
– Cover the pan and let the dish simmer on low heat. Allow the pointed gourds to cook until they become tender, and the masala thickens, absorbing the rich flavors of the spices.
– Periodically check and stir to prevent sticking, adjusting the heat as needed.
– Once the pointed gourds are cooked to perfection, taste and adjust the seasoning as per your preference.
– Garnish the Doi Potol with a generous sprinkle of fresh coriander leaves, adding a burst of color and freshness.
– Serve this delightful dish with steamed rice or your favorite Indian bread, and revel in the fusion of creamy yogurt, aromatic spices, and the distinctive taste of Purti Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil.
Purti Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil not only lends a rich flavor but also enhances the authenticity of this Bengali delicacy. Enjoy the wholesome goodness and tantalizing aroma of this Doi Potol recipe, a perfect blend of simplicity and sophistication.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
© copyright, Purti Vanaspati Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.