If you’re looking for a quick, flavorful, and healthy dish, this Tofu Stir-Fry with Purti Soyalite Refined Soyabean Oil is a great choice. Here’s a simple recipe that’s perfect for a satisfying meal:
– 250g firm tofu, cubed
– 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
– 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
– 1 onion, thinly sliced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
– 2 tablespoons Purti Soyalite Refined Soyabean Oil
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
– 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Chopped green onions for garnish
– Cooked rice or noodles (optional, for serving)
1) Press the tofu between paper towels to remove excess moisture. Cut it into bite-sized cubes.
2) Slice the bell peppers and onions thinly.
3) Mince the garlic, and grate the ginger.
4) In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Set this sauce aside.
5) Heat 2 tablespoons of Purti Soyalite Refined Soyabean Oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
6) Add the tofu cubes and sauté until they turn golden brown on all sides. Remove the tofu and set it aside.
7) In the same pan, add a bit more oil if needed.
8) Add garlic and ginger, sauté for a minute until fragrant.
9) Add the sliced onions and bell peppers, and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes, or until they become tender-crisp.
Combine Tofu and Sauce:
10) Return the sautéed tofu to the pan with the stir-fried vegetables.
11) Pour the prepared sauce over the tofu and vegetables. Stir to coat everything evenly.
12) Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes, allowing the sauce to thicken.
Season and Garnish:
13) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
14) Garnish with chopped green onions.
15) Serve your delicious Tofu Stir-Fry hot over cooked rice or noodles if desired.
Enjoy this mouthwatering Tofu Stir-Fry cooked with Purti Soyalite Refined Soyabean Oil. It’s a delightful blend of textures and flavors that will satisfy your cravings for a healthy and tasty meal. Plus, it’s quick and easy to make for those busy weeknight dinners. Bon appétit!
Prep Time: Approximately 15 minutes
Cooking Time: Around 15-20 minutes
Serving: 2-4 servings, depending on portion size
© copyright, Purti Vanaspati Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.