Cooking oil has a major role to play when it comes to your health. A healthy cooking oil will help you to maintain proper cholesterol levels and keep your heart healthy. It will boost your immunity as well. Mustard oil is one such cooking oil which can be nutritional for your body. It is one of those basic ingredients which can hardly be replaced in an Indian kitchen. Mustard oil which is reddish brown in colour is extracted from mustard seeds. It boosts immunity, helps in hair growth, and provides nourishment to skin apart from its other health benefits. It happens to be a common ingredient in Indian cuisine due to its strong flavor, pungent aroma, and high smoking point, which is ideal for sautéing or deep frying.
Why should you go for Purti Kachhi Ghani Mustard Oil?
1) Mustard oil is good for the heart since it is high in monounsaturated fatty acids which help in lowering the risk factors for heart diseases, like blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
2) Mustard oil strengthens Red Blood Cells. It reduces cholesterol and improves the membrane structure of the Red Blood Cells and is also a major source of all fats required by our body to perform diverse biological functions.
3) It reduces Diabetes due to the absence of Trans fat and presence of vitamin E in it.
4) It acts as an immunity booster. The presence of omega-3, omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E boosts our immune system.
5) Mustard oil is good for the skin since it is rich in vitamin B complex, vitamin A, vitamin E, calcium, protein and omega 3 fatty acids. It helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
6) It has a high smoking point which makes it a healthy choice for high heat cooking processes like deep frying, sautéing, roasting and grilling. Oils with low smoking point begin to break down into fats at lower temperatures which can turn out to be harmful for the body.
Go for Purti Kacchi Ghani Mustard Oil and live a healthier life!
© copyright, Purti Vanaspati Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.