Prep. Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 30 Min
Servings: 4 Person
– 200 g Paneer
– 1/2 cup Cornflour
– 1/4 cup Water
– Purti Soyalite Refine Oil For frying
FOR THE FILLING
– 50 g Paneer Grated
– 50 g Khoya
– 1/2 tsp Green chilli Finely chopped
– 1 tbsp Fresh coriander finely chopped
– 1/2 tsp Ginger Grated
– Salt To taste
– 6-8 Raisins Chopped
– 6-8 Cashew nuts Chopped
To Make Paneer Tringales
1. Mix all the ingredients to make filling in a bowl.
2. Cut paneer pieces into equal size triangles.
3. Mix cornflour with water and make a paste.
4. Take 2 paneer pieces and keep a small amount of filling on one of the pieces.
5. Cover with another piece.
6. Make all the paneer triangles in the same manner.
7. Purti Soyalite Refine oil for frying.
8. Dip the paneer triangles in the cornflour mixture and shallow fry until golden brown from all sides.
9. Drain on a tissue lined plate.
10. Serve bread pakora hot or warm with tomato sauce or with any chutney of your choice, or even coconut chutney. Enjoy the bread pakoda in the rain with a cup of Indian ginger tea or masala tea.
© copyright, Purti Vanaspati Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.