Garlic Mushroom noodles are one easy and healthy Chinese recipe. You can prepare it with very less ingredients but it is just too delicious. It doesnot take a lot of time and can give you the flavor of the restaurant at home. This dish is also not unhealthy as it doesnot consume a lot of oil and the essence of mushrooms remain intact. In this article, we will let you know about the preparation of this easy and healthy recipe.
Nutritious Value of the Dish
Mushroom is the primary ingredient of this dish. There are multiple health benefits of mushroom. It contains minerals, antioxidants vitamins are proteins. Free radicals get eliminated from the body because of it. This also can prevent breast, prostate and lung cancer. In case of keeping proper blood pressure and reducing the risk of hypertension, it helps a lot. The oil, we are using is also light in colour and neutral in flavor.
Required time for Cooking
Preparation Time: 12 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serving for two people
Ingredients for the recipe
1. 2 ½ tbsp of sunflower oil
2. 1 packet of noodles
3. 2 medium-sized onions
4. 12 cloves garlic
5. 150 grams fresh mushrooms
6. Freshly ground black pepper and salt
7. Finely chopped parsley
Process of Cooking
1. Boil some noodles in a bowl and add some salt and sunflower oil to it. Drain the water after boiling it and keep it aside.
2. Fry the sliced onions and keep them for later.
3. Heat a medium-sized pan in the oven and turn the gas on a low flame. After heating the sunflower oil in the pan, put the garlic cloves in it. Stir it until it starts leaving fragrant and keep stirring until the colour becomes golden brown.
4. Season the mushroom with black pepper and salt after placing it in the oil. Turn the flame on medium.
5. Keep stirring it until the mushrooms become soft and release the liquid. Stir it for at least three minutes.
6. Raise the heat a little more and continue stirring. The edges of the mushrooms need to be golden brown. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. The liquid in the pan gets evaporated when the mushroom becomes soft and brown. Add parsley to it.
8. After this, add the previously boiled noodles and the fried onions to it and stir it to cook properly.
9. Serve it on a plate.
© copyright, Purti Vanaspati Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.