When it comes to hair care or skincare, natural oils prove to be the most beneficial. One such oil is rice bran oil. RiceBran Oil is extracted from the hard outer layer of rice called chaff. The presence of oryzanol in Rice Bran Oil helps protect the hair from sun’s UV rays. It contains essential fatty acids and vitamins that enrich the hair, nourish the follicles and promote healthy hair growth. It also reduces oiliness from the scalp.
Purti RiceBran Oil is absolutely light-weight and gets absorbed into the scalp without making the hair greasy. You can use RiceBran Oil in the form of hair mask, here’s how!
RiceBran Oil Hair Mask
Directions to make the mask
1. Take a bowl and mix the deep conditioner and 1/3 cup of Purti RiceBran Oil thoroughly.
2. Then add the mustard seed oil and stir well.
3. Finally, add the essential oil of your choice and stir until all the ingredients have mixed well with each other.
1. Shampoo your hair, pat dry with a towel and then apply the mask to your hair in sections.
2. Apply carefully and apply it uniformly through the hair, then cover with a shower cap and hot towel.
3. Leave the mask on for 30 – 45 minutes. Alternatively, use a steam cap or tabletop steamer for the same amount of time.
4. Rinse thoroughly and style your hair as usual.
Purti RiceBran Oil needs to be stored in a refrigerator to prevent it from going rancid. Tomake yourself, this nourishing hair mask using Purti RiceBran Oil.
© copyright, Purti Vanaspati Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.